Lemon Grass Tea
Refreshing Lemongrass Tea Recipe
If you're looking for a healthy and delicious beverage, try making this lemongrass tea. Lemongrass is a key ingredient that has many health benefits, including calming properties and aiding digestion.
- 1/2 cup lemongrass (hare chai ki patti), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves (pudina), finely chopped
- 1 tsp tea powder (chai ki patti)
- Jaggery (gur) to taste
- Combine the lemongrass, mint leaves, and jaggery with 5 cups of water in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Lower the flame and simmer till it reduces to about 3 cups.
- Remove from the flame, add the tea powder, cover, and allow it to infuse for a few minutes.
- Strain the lemongrass tea and serve it hot.
Precautions and Tips:
Consume this fresh lemongrass tea after a heavy meal which will help aid digestion.
- Lemon grass is good for hair and skin and also has calming properties, and helps relieve insomnia and stress.
- Mint leaves help in detoxification and cleansing.
Enjoy the delicious and healthy benefits of lemongrass tea!