Pudina Green Tea Recipe
Refreshing Twist: Pudina Green Tea Delivers Minty Goodness in Every Sip
This simple recipe infuses the goodness of green tea with the refreshing flavour of mint leaves, resulting in a revitalizing drink that can be enjoyed hot or cold. So, if you're looking to add a twist to your regular tea routine, give this pudina green tea recipe a try! Mint is known to aid digestion, improve respiratory health, boost immunity, and promote oral hygiene.
- 1 tsp finely chopped mint leaves (pudina)
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
To make pudina green tea, pour 1 cup of hot water in a mug, place the green tea bag in the mug and allow it to stand for 1 minute. Remove the bag and discard it, add the mint leaves, honey, and lemon juice and mix well. Serve the pudina green tea immediately.
- Look for mint leaves that have firm, unwilted leaves, are vividly deep green in color with no signs of yellowing or browning.
- You will have to lift the green tea bag 5 to 6 times for the green tea flavor to get absorbed.
- If you are a diabetic, avoid the use of honey.
- Enjoy it fresh and avoid reheating it.
- Helps with digestion: Pudina (mint) is known for its digestive properties and when combined with green tea, it can help soothe stomach discomfort and improve digestion.
- Boosts immunity: Both green tea and mint are rich in antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties that can help boost the immune system and protect against infections.
- Promotes relaxation: Pudina green tea has a calming effect on the mind and body, helping to reduce stress and anxiety levels. This can lead to improved overall well-being and better sleep quality.